- Download EyeFrame Converter here.
(EFC is coded in AutoItScript and that’s Windows only(and Linux under WINE).
- View Change log
- Additional presets can be found here.
- The Matrox codecs are only required if you want to play the exported MPEG2 I-Frame avi files in Windows Media Player, Windows Movie Maker, Virtualdub, etc. VLC player, Mplayer, ffplay use internal codecs to play them. Uninstall the older codecs before installing newer versions and reboot after installation. Matrox codecs
- Ffmbc 32-bit is included, however if you want to try the 64-bit version you can find it here: ffmbc.
How to convert files to a Lightworks friendly format(intermediate files only):
- Double-click EyeFrame icon to open.
- Drag and drop files to the GUI.
- Right-click on a thumbnail an uncheck ‘Create files and folder structure for proxy editing’.
- Import in Lightworks by “Create Link”