– DVD authoring as delivery preset.
– Image sequence import with and without wav.
– And a lot of other bugs fixed.
How to convert video clips to a DVD:
- Add files to the EFC list. The order is the order they will be added to the DVD.
- Click Convert button.
- Select Delivery.
- Select one of the DVD presets. PAL is for files with 25 fps and NTSC is for 30/29.97 fps. 16:9 is for widescreen and 4:3 is for standart definition. The source material must have the right ratio or it will be stretched/squashed.
- Click Ok. All the files will be converted to mpg files, then authored as DVD format and a folder called EFC_DVD will be created.
- Drag this folder into VLC to check if it plays okay.
- This folder will contain two folders VIDEO_TS and AUDIO_TS
- Burn with ex. ImgBurn these two folders to a DVD as data and you’ll have a DVD compatible with most standalone DVD players.