– Automatic Iso generation of DVD folders
– Access Add prefix, edit time code, edit reel name, edit frame rate from menus.
How to convert video clips to a DVD:
- Add files to the EFC list. The order is the order they will be added to the DVD.
- Click Convert button.
- Select Delivery.
- Select one of the DVD presets. PAL is for files with 25 fps and NTSC is for 30/29.97 fps . 16:9 is for widescreen and 4:3 is for standart definition. The source material must have the right ratio or it will be stretched/squashed.
- Click Ok. All the files will be converted to mpg files, then authored as DVD format and a folder called EFC_DVD will be created.
- Drag this folder into VLC to check if it plays okay.
- This folder will contain a file called EFC_DVD.iso
- Burn with ex. ImgBurn this disk-image file to a DVD and you’ll have a DVD compatible with most standalone DVD players.