NEW: Convert Magic Lantern RAW files to dng, tiff and ex. Prores, DNxHD, MPEG2 I Frame HD and MJPEG.
– Add files/folders to the GUI or use the menus.
– Select the folder to add the pngs and tiff files in.
– Now the pngs and tiff files will be added to the folders.
– Then EFC opens the tiff image sequence.
– Select the frame rate(the first will be used for all following RAW imports)
– To preview the video double click on the thumbnail of the video.
– Right click on the colums to change values like T/C, R/N, Prefix and frame rate.
– Click ‘Convert’.
– Select a Edit format(high quality) or a delivery format(mp4 for uploading).
– And let EFC batch convert all the files to the selected video formats.
I’ve uploaded a new version with a dcraw.ini file(C:\Users\Public\Documents\EyeFrame Data) which looks like this (the default):
$rawset="-v -w -T -H 2"
Here the dcraw command line can be changed manually.