Controls for EyeFrame:
- Double-click the EyeFrame Converter icon to open.
- Drag and drop files, folders or image sequences on the EyeFrame Converter GUI or icon.
- ‘o‘ key opens select files dialog.
- ‘f‘ key opens select folder dialog.
- Play media file with double-left-click on thumbnails.
- Open export settings with right-click on thumbnails.
- Press Ctrl or Shift when left-clicking to select more items in one go.
- Edit prefix for file name for selection with right-click on name item.
- Edit time code settings for selection with right-click on time code item.
- Edit reel name settings for selection with right-click on reel name item.
- Edit frame rate settings for selection with right-click on rate item.
- Press F1 for help.
- Press F5 for Convert.
- Press F6 for Swap.
- Get media info by hitting the ‘i’ key.
- Open ffmbc_log by hitting the ‘l’ key.
- Delete media from list by hitting ‘x’ or ‘del’.
- Select all media by hitting ‘a’.
- Controls window ‘h’ or ‘c’.
Edit time code, reel name, frame rate and file prefix:
- Select all the clips to change values on and right-click in the column(on the value) on the topmost of the clips.
- Enter the new value.
- Click Okay and all the clips will get the new values.
On the values in the list control:
- Default reel names and time codes: First EFC looks for actual embedded time code/reel name, and if it can’t find that it looks for the encoding date, and if it can’t find that it will use the creation date.
- The reel name and time code will be identical for the matching intermediate and proyx files.
- Time code: If increment is checked then the time code will increment starting with the topmost clip.
- Frame rate: Math equations can be entered too.
- Reel name: The maximum number of characters is 8.
- Prefix: Leave the entry box empty to remove all former prefixes added to filenames.
Controls for video player(ffplay):
- q, ESC – Quit.
- f – Toggle full screen.
- p, SPC -Pause.
- a – Cycle audio channel.
- v – Cycle video channel.
- t – Cycle subtitle channel.
- w – Show audio waves.
- left/right – Seek backward/forward 10 seconds.
- down/up – Seek backward/forward 1 minute.
- mouse click – Seek to percentage in file corresponding to fraction of width.